BAVARIAN ALPINE RETREAT
Available for daily arrivals 01 May - 04 Oct, 2015
7 nights in the beauty of the Bavarian alps, in the twin towns of Garmisch-Partenkircken, which hosted the Winter Olympics in 1936.
Our alpine retreat package includes 7 nights at the 4-star Hotel Wittelsbacherhof, ideally located on the main street of Garmisch. The hotel is within easy walking district of the shops, sports complex, railway station and other attractions. There are numerous excursions available like the Royal Castles of Bavaria, Oberammergau and Innsbruck. If you have a rental car - these destinations are all short drives from Garmisch.
|Tour Prices (per person)
euros 01 May - 13 Aug 15
euros 14 Aug - 04 Oct 15
AU$ - 01 May - 13 Aug 15
AU$ - 14 Aug - 04 Oct 15
Prices are PER PERSON based on twin or double room share
AU$ Rates correct at 01 Jan 2015 and subject to change
• 7 nights accommodation, room with private facilities
• 7 x buffet breakfasts
• 7 x lunches or dinners (4 course, 4 choice incl. 1 vegetarian dish)
• Daily afternoon tea
• Use of hotel sauna and wellness facilities, and indoor heated pool
• Roundtrip rail tickets to Zugspitze, Germany’s highest peak
• Free entrance to Casino in Garmisch
• Free shuttle bus transportation pass for 1 week
Your Hotel – 4-star Wittelsbacherhof
• Ideally located in centre of Garmsich
• 60 rooms all with private facilities, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and most rooms with south-facing balcony overlooking the garden
• Heated indoor swimming pool with jet-stream
• Sauna, steam-bath and solarium
• Sunny garden with deck chairs
• 200 metres from Kurpark and Congress Centre.
Contact us now for reservation or enquiry.